Not your average software strategy agency
We are natural problem-solvers and care for solutions, not ceremony. Work with us, if:
- you need to solve messy technical problems and just don’t know how
- you want to change things and need a no-bullshit perspective on your options
- your process hinders your progress and you want to do something about it
- you need help untangling the “cloud-native” chaos
- you have no idea what Kubernetes does and should be used for but “my boss says we need to build that whole thing on K8s”
- you’re open to learn something new
- you need a very broad and honest perspective on your technology and business
- you need help steering your software development team
- you seek guidance on Open Source software and then Open Source community
- you’re interested in software strategy and able to think outside of your “development” box
Reach out if any of these reasonated with you. Learn more about our philosophy here.
- started work on arco
- started working with Portainer as Portainer Ambassador
- started working on centros
- launched ns0.co
- started working with DDG AG
- launched backplane
- started coaching engineers from 0 to CKAD
- started working with STACKIT
- started working with Schwarz Gruppe
- started working with Camao AG
- started working with inett GmbH
- started working with Rietmann
- started working with Pxio GmbH
- started giving Kubernetes workshops
- started working with Vivavis AG
- started working with Görlitz AG
- started working with Roman Wüst activities
- started working with Steinakzente
- started working with Sehen Saar
- launched hexonet-dyndns
- started working with HEXONET
- started working with SQUILD
- started working with BBL
- started giving talks on DNS and distributed infrastructure
- contributed to various Linux User Groups
- contributed to Docker
- contributed to Ansible
The first edition of our CNCF Meetup Saar was on February 25th from 11:00 to 13:00 CET. It was a very fun event with enlightening talks and a few quirks. You can enjoy a recap of the event and the talks below. Recap Full Event...
It’s small-time I have been here on this planet, and a trait is occurring for the last few years. I am not so joyful I used to be. It’s hard to pinpoint some reasons, but when a thing bothers you every day and keeps you awake with heartache, it must become your...
In recent years, serverless adoption has started, with more and more individuals depending on serverless technology to meet organizations’ specific needs. A survey conducted by Serverless Inc showed in 2018 that half of the respondents used serverless in their job,...
Containerization is one of the core building principles of clouds and DevOps, but traditional VMs and containers lack the security and agility that modern infrastructure craves. We are moving towards workloads that are smaller, faster, and more secure than the...
Containers are a popular term in the industry and help developers develop and deploy apps a lot faster. While by using virtualization, you can run various operating systems on your hardware containerization to run multiple instances or deploy multiple applications...
Containers have the opportunity for developers to build predictable environments isolated from other applications. The application's software dependencies can also be bundled in containers, such as particular versions of programming language runtimes and other...