Content Creator at p3r
We’re always looking for exceptional talents to go cloud native together with us and our customers. If you’re looking for bleeding edge technology, a devops-minded culture and involvement in the open source community at work: we want to hear from you!
We're a team of DevOps practitioners with a lean attitude towards system's engineering and problem solving. Our day-to-day work involves Kubernetes, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Docker and a gazillion of other tools that we use to bring our customers forward.
100% remote work
We are based in south-west Germany but work from all over the world in 3 different time zones.
Flexible work hours
We have core hours of availability but aside from that you're free to work on your own terms.
Incentives for upskilling
Getting better is our biggest mission so we invest heavily in education, upskilling and knowledge sharing.
We're system builders and have strong foundations based on DevOps principles and years of operational experience.
We at p3r are looking for a Content Creator who can quickly familiarize with new grounds and write blogposts about topics related to Kubernetes and Cloud Native. Previous content writing experience is of advantage, but not a requirement – we really want someone who enjoys processing complex content for our tech community. There are no deadlines or time restrictions. Therefore, this position is ideal for a student or freelancer who likes to work independently without much direction or fixed hours and is not afraid of frequent changes in direction.
- Conducting in-depth research and elaboration of new topics related to Cloud Native
- Conducting keyword research and adhering to SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Editing and publishing of blog posts using Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Recommendation of new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
- Community Management of our Slack channel
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how it applies to content marketing
- Knowledge of analytical tools like Google analytics
- Familiarity with Software Development, Cloud, and Infrastructure preferred
- Previous content writing experience of advantage
Is that you?
Then here’s why we might be a good fit for you:
- we’re all about building great technology to solve real problems
- we’re working with modern but proven technologies and don’t fear to go bleeding edge from time to time
- we’re working fully remote
- we’re motivated to learn new things every day
- we’re a company of builders and engineers
- we’re doing agile how it’s meant to be done
- we’re pragmatic and open to learn better ways to solve problems
- we like it simple. Our onboarding process takes less then a day
- we’re active in the CNCF and even host a local Cloud Native Meetup
Go apply then!
Microservices and service meshes have become a staple of the industry as companies realize the full potential of creating an independent architecture that allows for easier scale up, agile development, resilience and streamlined deployment. Many of these applications...
Flux2 came with its new update a while ago, and it is sheer exciting for the users because it brought a lot of new features. It also made a lot of new enhancements and updates. We will take a look at the entire catalogue in this article. So, without further a due,...
A few days ago, Portainer Business Edition came up with their new update. It is quite a massive update with many new features, bug fixes, enhancements and much more. In this article, we will see all of those in a nutshell. Let's start What is Portainer? Portainer is...
As a data scientist or ML engineer, have you ever faced the inconvenience of experimenting with the model? When we train the model, the model file is generated. Now, if you want to experiment with some different parameters or data, generally people rename the existing...
We are looking back on a very successful third edition of our Cloud Native Meetup Saar #3! Togetherer with our co-host anynines, we enjoyed a fun afternoon filled with great speakers, intriguing topics and thoughtful conversations! We welcomed a total of three...
Portainer arranged a fun and informative discussion through a one-hour special named “Ambassador Series” on 1st July 2021. It was pretty amazing to see Savannah Peterson as the host and two other guests. One is our very own CEO of p3r.one, Fabian Peter and the other...