Content Creator at p3r
We’re always looking for exceptional talents to go cloud native together with us and our customers. If you’re looking for bleeding edge technology, a devops-minded culture and involvement in the open source community at work: we want to hear from you!
We're a team of DevOps practitioners with a lean attitude towards system's engineering and problem solving. Our day-to-day work involves Kubernetes, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Docker and a gazillion of other tools that we use to bring our customers forward.
100% remote work
We are based in south-west Germany but work from all over the world in 3 different time zones.
Flexible work hours
We have core hours of availability but aside from that you're free to work on your own terms.
Incentives for upskilling
Getting better is our biggest mission so we invest heavily in education, upskilling and knowledge sharing.
We're system builders and have strong foundations based on DevOps principles and years of operational experience.
We at p3r are looking for a Content Creator who can quickly familiarize with new grounds and write blogposts about topics related to Kubernetes and Cloud Native. Previous content writing experience is of advantage, but not a requirement – we really want someone who enjoys processing complex content for our tech community. There are no deadlines or time restrictions. Therefore, this position is ideal for a student or freelancer who likes to work independently without much direction or fixed hours and is not afraid of frequent changes in direction.
- Conducting in-depth research and elaboration of new topics related to Cloud Native
- Conducting keyword research and adhering to SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Editing and publishing of blog posts using Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Recommendation of new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
- Community Management of our Slack channel
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how it applies to content marketing
- Knowledge of analytical tools like Google analytics
- Familiarity with Software Development, Cloud, and Infrastructure preferred
- Previous content writing experience of advantage
Is that you?
Then here’s why we might be a good fit for you:
- we’re all about building great technology to solve real problems
- we’re working with modern but proven technologies and don’t fear to go bleeding edge from time to time
- we’re working fully remote
- we’re motivated to learn new things every day
- we’re a company of builders and engineers
- we’re doing agile how it’s meant to be done
- we’re pragmatic and open to learn better ways to solve problems
- we like it simple. Our onboarding process takes less then a day
- we’re active in the CNCF and even host a local Cloud Native Meetup
Go apply then!
We are thrilled to be able to look back on a very successful fourth edition of our bi-monthly Cloud Native Meetup Saar, which was co-hosted by our partner anynines. This edition was extra special, as from now on, we are officially a chapter of the Cloud Native...
GitOps serves to make the process of development and operations more developer-centric. It applies DevOps practices with Git as a single source of truth for infrastructure automation and deployment, hence the name “Git Ops.” But before getting deeper into what is...
Whether you love or hate containers, there are only a handful of ways to work with them properly that ensures proper application use with Docker. While there do exist a handful of solutions on the web and on the cloud to deal with all the needs that come with running...
First of all - we have a big announcement to make! We are now an official chapter of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation , enabling us to further spread our knowledge, broaden our community and share our expertise with Kubernauts all around the world! 🎉🤩 You can...
A continuation from the previous series on eBPF and security concerns; it cannot be reiterated enough number of times how important it is for developers to ensure the safety and security of their applications. With the ever expanding reach of cloud and software...
Docker has revolutionised containers even if they weren't the first to walk the path of containerisation. The ease and agility docker provide makes it the preferred engine to explore for any beginner or enterprise looking towards containers. The one problem most of...