Content Creator at p3r
We’re always looking for exceptional talents to go cloud native together with us and our customers. If you’re looking for bleeding edge technology, a devops-minded culture and involvement in the open source community at work: we want to hear from you!
We're a team of DevOps practitioners with a lean attitude towards system's engineering and problem solving. Our day-to-day work involves Kubernetes, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Docker and a gazillion of other tools that we use to bring our customers forward.
100% remote work
We are based in south-west Germany but work from all over the world in 3 different time zones.
Flexible work hours
We have core hours of availability but aside from that you're free to work on your own terms.
Incentives for upskilling
Getting better is our biggest mission so we invest heavily in education, upskilling and knowledge sharing.
We're system builders and have strong foundations based on DevOps principles and years of operational experience.
We at p3r are looking for a Content Creator who can quickly familiarize with new grounds and write blogposts about topics related to Kubernetes and Cloud Native. Previous content writing experience is of advantage, but not a requirement – we really want someone who enjoys processing complex content for our tech community. There are no deadlines or time restrictions. Therefore, this position is ideal for a student or freelancer who likes to work independently without much direction or fixed hours and is not afraid of frequent changes in direction.
- Conducting in-depth research and elaboration of new topics related to Cloud Native
- Conducting keyword research and adhering to SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Editing and publishing of blog posts using Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Recommendation of new content to address gaps in the company’s current content
- Community Management of our Slack channel
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how it applies to content marketing
- Knowledge of analytical tools like Google analytics
- Familiarity with Software Development, Cloud, and Infrastructure preferred
- Previous content writing experience of advantage
Is that you?
Then here’s why we might be a good fit for you:
- we’re all about building great technology to solve real problems
- we’re working with modern but proven technologies and don’t fear to go bleeding edge from time to time
- we’re working fully remote
- we’re motivated to learn new things every day
- we’re a company of builders and engineers
- we’re doing agile how it’s meant to be done
- we’re pragmatic and open to learn better ways to solve problems
- we like it simple. Our onboarding process takes less then a day
- we’re active in the CNCF and even host a local Cloud Native Meetup
Go apply then!
OpenTracing is a largely ignored variant of the more popular distributed tracing technique, commonly used in microservice architectures. Users may be familiar with the culture of using distributed tracing for profiling and monitoring applications. For the newcomers,...
Rook from CNCF (home of Kubernetes) turns storage software into self-managing, self-scaling, and self-healing storage services. It does this by automating many of the important processes of storage including deployment, bootstrapping, configuration, provisioning, scaling, upgrading, migration, disaster recovery, monitoring, and resource management.
Kuma recently came with their new version of 1.3.0. It has come up with several bug fixes and new features with this update. In this article, we will see those fixes and new features which will make users have a great experience with the product. Buck up, and let’s...
Istio came with its new version recently. It is a minor release, but it contains some significant changes and fixes. In this article, we will have a detailed look at what version 1.11.3 brings to the table. So, without wasting any time. Let's start! What is Istio?...
Deleting a namespace is just a line of command, but when it is stuck in a Terminating state it starts to give you a headache. In this small tutorial, we would go on to how to delete a namespace that’s stuck. What’s is a stuck Namespace? Whenever you find your...
Traefik came with a new version of 2.5.3. This version mainly focuses on bug fixing and adding documents. This article will cover all of those entirely. It is not a big update, so this article will be short and crisp. Buckle up for a ride. Let's start! What is...