As a Solutions Engineer you’ll be working with our DevOps team to build integrations and modules for cloud native tooling and APIs. Our clients range from Startups to Fortune 100 Enterprises – we help them to navigate the cloud native journey with hands-on consulting and engineering by augmenting their teams.
A Solutions Engineer at p3r works closely with our customer’s engineers, teaching and building latest technologies and helping them integrate their software and APIs into other cloud-native tooling. You’ll be regularly contributing to Open Source projects and be involved with the cloud native community at large. Kubernetes, Docker and Pipelines are a core part of what we do and how we solve problems.
As a Solutions Engineer at p3r, you will be
- supporting our customer’s engineering teams with regards to custom software development, API-integrations and the cloud native technology landscape
- consulting on technical decisions with regards to cloud providers, systems architecture and development workflows
- building integrations for cloud native tooling like external-dns, Terraform or cert-manager
- building Kubernetes Operators and tooling that interfaces with the Kubernetes API
- consulting on cloud native software development and integrations
The ideal candidate
- knows how to build applications and modules in Go
- knows how to build Kubernetes Operators
- knows how to integrate APIs with third-party tooling (Terraform Providers, certbot integrations, …)
- knows how to properly build and test complex software applications
- knows how to navigate the cloud native landscape
- fluent in English (written/spoken)
- fluent in German (written/spoken)
- minimum of 1 year experience in the field (DevOps, SRE, Cloud, Software Development)
- german citizenship or work visa
- bonus: experience with Linux
- we’re a small, dedicated team with focus on technological innovation
- you’ll be working with the latest and greatest technologies of the cloud native landscape
- we pay a very a competetive salary
- we’re a fully remote company and cover many expenses for remote work
- we provide opportunities for continuous learning and training
- you can work with the hardware of your choice
The position is fully remote but might require occasional visits at our office or a customer’s site in the future.
Docker is an open-source tool that makes managing application processes in containers much easier. Containers allow you to run your programmes in separate processes with their own resources. Containers are comparable to virtual machines, except they're more portable,...
We’re experiencing digitisation. An era where every person has a voice, and it doesn’t matter if he’s wise. There’s more motivation circulating the vast stretches of the internet than it’s required. This would be good in a theoretical world, but if you seek the truth,...
GitLab 14 is out and fans must be thrilled to know about all the new features along with all the fixes and removals. In this post, we will go through the many changes and improvements, bug fixes, and some remarkable deprecations. We will see all of that here. So,...