As a Solutions Engineer you’ll be working with our DevOps team to build integrations and modules for cloud native tooling and APIs. Our clients range from Startups to Fortune 100 Enterprises – we help them to navigate the cloud native journey with hands-on consulting and engineering by augmenting their teams.
A Solutions Engineer at p3r works closely with our customer’s engineers, teaching and building latest technologies and helping them integrate their software and APIs into other cloud-native tooling. You’ll be regularly contributing to Open Source projects and be involved with the cloud native community at large. Kubernetes, Docker and Pipelines are a core part of what we do and how we solve problems.
As a Solutions Engineer at p3r, you will be
- supporting our customer’s engineering teams with regards to custom software development, API-integrations and the cloud native technology landscape
- consulting on technical decisions with regards to cloud providers, systems architecture and development workflows
- building integrations for cloud native tooling like external-dns, Terraform or cert-manager
- building Kubernetes Operators and tooling that interfaces with the Kubernetes API
- consulting on cloud native software development and integrations
The ideal candidate
- knows how to build applications and modules in Go
- knows how to build Kubernetes Operators
- knows how to integrate APIs with third-party tooling (Terraform Providers, certbot integrations, …)
- knows how to properly build and test complex software applications
- knows how to navigate the cloud native landscape
- fluent in English (written/spoken)
- fluent in German (written/spoken)
- minimum of 1 year experience in the field (DevOps, SRE, Cloud, Software Development)
- german citizenship or work visa
- bonus: experience with Linux
- we’re a small, dedicated team with focus on technological innovation
- you’ll be working with the latest and greatest technologies of the cloud native landscape
- we pay a very a competetive salary
- we’re a fully remote company and cover many expenses for remote work
- we provide opportunities for continuous learning and training
- you can work with the hardware of your choice
The position is fully remote but might require occasional visits at our office or a customer’s site in the future.
Dear Ladies and Gentleman, the fifth edition of our bi-monthly Cloud Native Meetup Saar is only a few days away!🤩 So, what can you expect from the upcoming meetup? Our three speakers will introduce you to interesting projects and various tools that will make your live...
Liebe Kunden, Partner und Kollegen,2021 ist vorbei und uns alle erwarten neue Herausforderungen und Ziele in 2022.In den letzten 3 Jahren hat sich p3r von einer One-Man-Show zu einer festen Größe im deutschen Cloud-Sektor entwickelt. Mit inzwischen 11...
We are thrilled to be able to look back on a very successful fourth edition of our bi-monthly Cloud Native Meetup Saar, which was co-hosted by our partner anynines. This edition was extra special, as from now on, we are officially a chapter of the Cloud Native...